COVID-19 - Coronavirus
Dear Salvador Massage client,
On the 3d of March 2021 we reopened after the lockdown due to the coronavirus while taking into account the recommendations of the RIVM and the NGS (Dutch Society of Sports Masseurs).
We have reopened but massage is executed under certain strict conditions. The most important of which is that all visiting clients must be healthy and not part of the risk group as defined by the RIVM.
Under the current circumstances the risk group can be defined as people above 70 years of age and having one of the following complaints, disorders or diseases:
- abnormalities and functional disorders of the airways and lungs
- chronic heart disease
- diabetes (mellitus)
- severe kidney disease leading to dialysis or kidney transplant
- reduced resistance to infections due to:
– autoimmune disease medication
– post organ transplants
– hematologic disorders
– immune and congenital immune disorders requiring treatment
– chemotherapy or radiation during cancer treatment
– HIV infection (AIDS)
Furthermore, please refrain from seeking massage when you or a domestic family member has one of the following symptoms:
- common cold
- coughing or sneezing
- runny nose
- sore throat
- increase in body temperature (up to 38°C) or fever (more than 38°C)
- shortness of breath
- burning sensation in eyes
- generally feeling sick
Only after a 24 hour period of being free of above complaints are you welcome to make an appointment.
Should you feel uncomfortable showing up for an appointment because of health related reasons, please notify us immediately by phone, app or text message. We fully understand under the current circumstances.
Complimentary measures in our practice:
- Please book your appointment online if you already have our password. If you do not have one, please send us a text or WhatsApp message requesting one.
- Of course: no touching hands, no handshakes, wash hands, coughing and sneezing in the elbow, use our paper napkins generously!
- Please make sure to arrive at our practice at your designated hour, not earlier.
- Come alone, we must keep the number of persons in our practice at a minimum.
- Upon entrance, we will offer gel to desinfect your hands.
- Keep 1,5 meter distance.
- Please touch doorknobs and all surfaces as little as possible.
- Payment: strictly by Tourcard (rittenkaart), pin or Tikkie.
- We will not charge cancellations due to health related emergencies as usual.
- Please always follow the instructions of your massage therapist.
We hope you will understand if we have to cancel or reschedule your appointment because of safety reasons.
- The massage therapist will be free of symptoms.
- No usual handshake upon entrance.
- We wear a surgical mask.
- After each treatment we cleanse and desinfect all possibly contaminated areas touched by the client.
- We ventilate the room.
- We will verbally check for symptoms upon each and every visit.
We look forward to be of service to you again and we will keep informing you on this website.
Bryan Chin A Foeng